Jackson Sharkfins, where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Sharkfins, where to buy?

Does anybody know where you can get proper, full, Jackson sized sharkins from? They need to be exactly the same size, so they stand out and look good.

Thanx

Vic

Re: Jackson Sharkfins, where to buy?

Try www.custominlay.com
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Body Inlays now? I swear you Aussies are whacko [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

please do not conduct business on the forum ...
        --
        Regards,
        Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

Thanx guys....

Newc, I don't know what you're going on about?...Body inlays?...these aren't for my fallen arches...lol..

Comment

I'm diggin those barbed wire inlays! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I thought you were trying to start a new body piercing trend [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X