Europeans buying from Matts Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europeans buying from Matts Music?

hi i wonder if anybody from europe has any experience in buying guitars from MM?

how was shipping?
    did the guiter arrive in good condition etc.?
    Guitars:
    Jackson USA Shannon Soloist (blk)
    Jackson USA Custom Shop SL2H white/Silver Ghost Flames
    Bernie Rico Jr. Hybrid Vixen (blk)
    BC Rich NJ Gunslinger

Amp:
    ENGL Powerball -> ENGL Pro Cab 4*12(V30's)

Re: Europeans buying from Matts Music?

i haven´t bought from MM yet, but i bought several guitars from other JCF members and ebayers from the states, and everything was perfect. shipping took about 4-9 days and no damages or anything else.

Comment

I recieved a SLSMG from Matt some months ago, exelent condition when arrived (and still is of course), shipping from US is usually 1-2 weeks.
      Matt has a very good reputation here on the forum as far as I can understand, and as a sponsor nobody would talk bad about him anyway [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Good luck

Comment

Provided I have what you're looking for in stock, shipping only takes 3-5 days via UPS and the cost of shipping is $160.00-$180.00 depending on the country you're in. The USPS is a little less money but it takes longer and damage claims can be a nightmare. PM me if you'd like more details!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

The estimate might be only 3-5 days, but I`d tell ya, when it arrives in the norwegian customs thing tend to slow down a bit. Not your fault off course matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

About shipping costs, would shipping a Rhoads be more expensive because of the size of the case?

Comment

Indeed it would.
            The USPS likely wont even accomodate shipping a Rhoads size box. Most countries size limitations for ther USPS is 46" length MAX...
            I exclusively ship DHL to over seas and there is a price difference as it based on dimensional weight.
            It all depends on the country/location of shipping.

If any of you want a price estimate please let me know.
            My shipping methods are 2-3 days with minimal customs delays.

Comment

I'm French and I bought a SL2H from Matt last May (and a friend of mine too).

shipping was around 150 euros with UPS

Comment

Man, just look at all of the customer service going on here!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Blaz, you are in great hands with these guys, have no fear.

Adrian
                All hail the 'King'
                R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Man, just look at all of the customer service going on here!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

FMIC should be here taking notes....
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I second that! FMIC are you listening?
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Hey, I have had success with Mr Matt ordering to the UK. Only one slight hiccup with a customs form but thats about it. Everything else was fine.

Comment

Yea!
                        Our online dealers are the best!
                        FMIC, are you listening? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X