SO GET THIS! THE BORDER LOST MY KV2T!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO GET THIS! THE BORDER LOST MY KV2T!

wow, not really much to say but that between Fukking FedEx and this recieving company @ the border, they lost the goddamn KV2T that I scored from Drum City for HELLA cheap..........

so i guess I'm guitar shopping again??!?!?!?!??!

just thought I'd share that little piece of beautious news...

oh and p.s.--> I also have a set of APC pickups showing up at some point that are going into nothing right now.....very shitty!

Thursday was no good to me boys! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: SO GET THIS! THE BORDER LOST MY KV2T!

Wow, how did you find out that the guitar was lost at the border? Did FedEx call you? Sorry to hear bro. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

checked the tracking number and it said that the instrument was delivered AND signed for but every time I called, no one knew what the hell was going on.....no guitar!

She said that numbers weren't jiving *Fed Ex said they delivered 116 packages, border said they recieved like 110 or something!

how's that for odds!

oh and forgot to mention the Border has been pretty sweet about this, I have a check waiting for me for the full amount of the guitar and shipping and whathaveya!

Comment

Did you at least get a refund from the receiving company?
        Lemme guess, you had DCGL declare a low value to avoid the import taxes? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Seriously, I'd definitely launch a full-scale ass-kicking with the receiving company - file a police report for theft and a lawsuit against the owners of the company, all employees of the company, its shareholders, partners, affiliates, etc etc - anyone that a good loud scummy lawyer says you can name. If he says go for pain and suffering, do it.
        It'll be found again very quickly if you raise a sh1tstorm over it.
        Call the local newspaper, TV station, radio, whoever and raise f'ing Hell about it, making sure to point out that you're sick of the damn freeloaders out there stomping all over the working man in such a manner.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

At least you were reimbursed. I always wonder where missing packages go, much like socks from the laundry... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OOps, was so busy typing a tirade that I didn't notice your last post about a check waiting for you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That sucks to hear. Bet it will be found and delivered several months from now. I've seen it happen before.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Employee theft is common also. Sucks.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Employee theft is common also. Sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Agreed

Comment

If it has a tracking #, Fedex will be responsible of stupid mistake that they delivered it to a wrong address.
                    They have to get it back from where they dropped it or will have to refund the value.
                    Do you happen to have a roommate or neighbor that maybe holding the guitar for you?
                    Have you checked with Jason that he has your correct address and filled the form with the right address?

It sucks because even you get the money you paid back, you will probably not able to find one with that stupid low price Jason was offering these.
                    It was like $1199 for a Black one and Graphic ones for $100 more, correct?

Comment

It could just be sitting in a customs office piled behind a load of other crap and forgotten. I have had that happen.

I had a claim paid, then a month later... "oh, we found it, it was put in the wrong area and wasn't sorted and inspected like it should have been".
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thats [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                        Esp since you're in Canada!

I've shipped dozens of guitars everywhere from UK, England, Ireland, Japan, Norway and Oz!
                        Never had a mishap!

Best of luck on this matter!
                        I hope the sender insured it for replacement cost [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep some friggin' FedEx delivery guy is rocking on a new V....
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Yep some friggin' FedEx delivery guy is rocking on a new V....

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed that this is a possibility. That alone calls for raising a shitstorm.

Comment

He was paid in full for it...

Comment

Working...
                              X