No announcement yet.

SO GET THIS! THE BORDER LOST MY KV2T!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SO GET THIS! THE BORDER LOST MY KV2T!

That's quite the f'up to lose a package as big as a KV box. If I were him, I'd still be raising hell even after getting fully reimbursed. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That sucks. At least you got reimbursed.
      Just like the guys said, there is a dude somewhere rockin' with a new axe. That is if he knew what to do with it.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

that totally sucks. sorry to hear this. should give me a reminder when I buy stuff from the states

Harrald

Comment

so if a guy becomes a member here claiming he found a V in his office that didn't belong to anybody so he could take it home, we know what to do [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          seriously that sucks , i hope they find it and get it to you

Comment

sounds amazing he was paid in full so quickly ... usually there is three-six months worth of paper work to wade through . Maybe the border patrol [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] are the guilty party not fedex [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

From what I understand, insurance claims from items lost while at customs get paid rather quickly once they realize it is actually not accounted for. Then the insurance company does an investigation, where the item is usually offered to the person who got the claim for the money back. At least in my dealings with importing stuff into the USA through brokers.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
              X