Some of Chucks guitars came over today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some of Chucks guitars came over today

James I'm sorry, I totally forgot you were local too, I would have invited you over as well. Next time we get together I'll let you know, it was cool sharing riffs and playing all those cool guitars today. I can't wait to play Chucks Grim Reaper, that thing looks cool as sh*t! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Nick, what's the story with the green HRF? Original, refin'd, etc? Or is that Chuck's?

Comment

That's Chucks, that and the Honey quilt top with the binding on the body are his, the rest are mine. I need a better pic, the black guitar on the floor in front is my 2001 Trans black SL2H. real nice top but you can't even see it in the picture [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Back For More,you can get all the info on my guitars from my site: www.chuckscharvels.com !!

Thanx again Nick,great time bro!!

Comment

Thanks! I absolutely love the finish on that (I like the pink star, too)! Appreciate the info.

Comment

Cool Nick, no big deal, and I was not getting out during the week anyway ( - too much work and then it was back to Jersey so the 'rents could see the grand kid).

But next time I am in!
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
              X