Merry Christmas Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just a quick post to wish all of you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas! Here's hoping that Santa is good to all of us!!

I apologize for not responding as fast as I normally do to anyone that has emailed me in the last few days. The holiday rush has slowed me down but I'll get back to you at the beginning of the week.

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

I can vouch for how busy Matt is I was there with joe Thursday and people just kept coming in [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].Matt is an awesome guy and the store was Great!!!....Never see that many US and custom shop Jacksons anywhere else around here.
    ....In fact somthing is coming home from there very soon [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Merry Christmas to those in Australia, NZ, and those other places that are already having it! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Merry Christmas to those in Australia, NZ, and those other places that are already having it! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And Norway, we're trough.
        One of my gifts was a Stephi guitar strap so I'm happy.
        Merry C to all of you others here too. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

However, isn't this thread in the wrong place?
        Newc, where are you? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I wish you a merry Christmas from France [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

merry christmas to you from good old germany.

btw. santa brought me a rare nearly mint marshall 2551B silver jubilee 4x12er cabinet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Merry X-Mas everyone, have a safe and happy holiday!
                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Merry Christmas!! Not only does Carl have something coming home soon from Matt's, but it looks like I might too!

Comment

I hope all is well for everyone, and may you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Happy holidays to everyone. In the grand scheme of things, we are all pretty lucky I imagine.

Shawn
                      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year everyone,hope you all have a safe & happy holidays!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone and Matt, thanx for the CD. Got it yesterday.....I love it! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Have a good Xmas and New Year everyone, stay cool.

Comment

Merry Xmas dudes and dudettes!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X