Jackson body cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson body cover

Anyone know where I can still get a body cover. back in the late 80's I had one for my charvel. It was like a bra, it streched around the back to protect from belt buckles. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Re: Jackson body cover

I remember those. I think they were called an "axe sak" or something like that. Haven't seen them for years.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I wonder if they still make them. I kind of doubt it. I thought they looked kind of silly, but it probably worked fairly well.

Comment

http://www.axsak.com/

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Wow they do still make them! I am shocked. Kind of spendy at $50, but I guess that is cheaper than a new paint job...

Comment

Oh whoah... I totally remember those too!!!

Hahaha...
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That's pretty handy, I must say!

I'll be getting me some.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I've also seen an apply see through "sticker", like the labels you get when you get your oil change and they always seem to stick. The ones for guitars are way thicker. They protect from bucklerash pretty good and you cant see em on stage !!! Obviously they come right off just like the oil change sticker [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Well I'll be damned, they do still make those! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Now that I see them again I remember why I never bought one back then! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

He actually makes 2 models specifically for Charvel and Jackson. That's cool.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I can see why these aren't that popular. You could always say its a guitar cozy.
                      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I think they should make something like that for headstocks... I don't know about you guys, but I am more concerned about accidentally banging the headstock against desks/doorways/standing lamps in the house than about anything that might happen to the body ('cause I don't wear a belt and I have never put a frontal scratch on any of my guitars yet)

But the headstock of my DK2LE did get banged up a bit ... not serious, hardly even noticeable, but it's there ... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Bruce Kulick's "Zebra Horned/White" Jackson always reminded me of those things [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            http://www.axsak.com/

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is scary. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I could not believe that anyone would have actually bought one back in the day and here they are. Too fukin funny.
                            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Quite a list of endorsees on that site.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X