• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zakk Wylde with another Jackson

Neal Schon beat him to it decades ago.

Comment

Zakk most likely fount the link the GMW from randyrhoads.tk .
      He says the the saw the guitar on a Randy fan webpage. I know we've had visits from Randy's family and have been told that Zakk has been on the site too. There are several GMW owners on the site and one guy has the serial number right next to Zakk's. When I called GMW a month before the other guy got his guitar Lee said he had one vintage trem and one Floyd ready to go so I assume Zakk just got the one they had left as the .TK member has the vintage trem. He seems to like it better then the vintage trem too if you read the article. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      As far as Gibson, The ZW Paul is the largest selling artist's edition the Gibson has released. (Not counting the fact that it is ORIGINALY an artist's model as it is a Les Paul [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) and there are several model including a bullseye and a camo bullseye as well as Epiphone models as well. I don't think that Gibson is going to get to mad at Zakk and I don't think He'd care anyway.??

Comment

Hmmmmm

Comment

Well, I know Zakk wouldn't give a crap if Gibson said something, but would have thought Gibson would have been a little more pissy about it. Just like one of ya'll said, he is a huge Gibson edorser. But good for him, I'd love to own and play any guitar I want without being tied down to some contract. Endorsements = cheaper ($) guitars to me (it might be more to it, but I'm sayin this is me) and with any money ya make just save up like the average person and play what you want.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Well, "duh", Zakk. Of course a non-locking trem won't stay in tune when you use the bar. I guess he's been using 'dem dar non-trem Les Paulies too long to know much about how trems work. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] j/k

[/ QUOTE ]
            And, of course, we all know if a guitar has a trem... you just need to use it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Lee told me He had that guitar finished buffing but not assembled and Zakk wanted the Floyd Version.
              So the timing was perfect and it worked out for both of Zakk and Lee.

Comment

ESP PREZ : Matt Masciandaro was George's Tech, thats how he got the Job at ESP.

As long as you aren't in Ads pushing another guitar, or Putting your Sig./Autograph in a ad, Companies Rarely flip out.

Steve Stevens was quoted in a EVH EBMM Ad with a few other artists. They all signed autographs, at the end of the quotes, mostly "Thanking Ed for a Great Guitar" Steve couldn't because he was with Washburn. He had to Print his name.

[ QUOTE ]
                But when Lynch did that with PRS and BC Rich, the president of ESP got so mad and he had to tell Lynch to stop doing that.
                ESP had to give ESP versions of Les Pauls and Strats to Lynch instead.
                That is what I heard from my friend who used to work for ESP and who was also close to the president.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Working...
                X