• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I finally figured out who owns the guitars I w

What about the pics?

Comment

Time fogs the mind, maybe they should have went 1 7/8" on the scale down the guitars were still big on him. They at least in hind sight were either a bit larger than or not quiet the same cut as an XTRR.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Time fogs the mind, maybe they should have went 1 7/8" on the scale down the guitars were still big on him. They at least in hind sight were either a bit larger than or not quite the same cut as an XTRR.

[/ QUOTE ]
        They possibly could have been a different cut than the XTRR, but I'm not sure. I never actually realized they were downsized for him until years later. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I remember Scott had the custom white "NOT/NYHC" Rhoads in the Madhouse video and Dan also had a Rhoads. I always assumed the only thing different about Dan's guitars were the reverse sharkfins.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Time fogs the mind, maybe they should have went 1 7/8" on the scale down the guitars were still big on him. They at least in hind sight were either a bit larger than or not quite the same cut as an XTRR.

[/ QUOTE ]
          They possibly could have been a different cut than the XTRR, but I'm not sure. I never actually realized they were downsized for him until years later. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I remember Scott had the custom white "NOT/NYHC" Rhoads in the Madhouse video and Dan also had a Rhoads. I always assumed the only thing different about Dan's guitars were the reverse sharkfins.

[/ QUOTE ]

He really is a tiny guy and a full size would look kind of silly on him (hell of a player though). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

The 嘗 て is the guitar which the lead/read guitarist and the Don spitz of the un slacks which were called slash four Tenno have used in around 93. The left compared to, the model where the grain of kill Ted May pulling is clean, as for color transparent black. Next similarly is the May pulling body, but 10 chord specifications (it does not stretch the double chord). As for the guitar of yellow natural it is visible yellow the model which is used for the コリー&#12490 ; material which is the rare material. コリー&#12490 ; one time, for flying being used V and Explorer with Gibson, became topic. As for the model where the right side is black ランデ&#12451 ; most as the プロト type which first was made with Jackson those which remodelled the same Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers, europe (the scale of the neck is short). As for bridge of model other than 10 chords Floyd rose type of shear Ra make. The pickup Don can JB, loading alnico II onto the front on the rear. Feature of the Don spitz Special Interest Group nature model adjusting to the small-statured somatotype of Don's, to miniaturize also the body, as for in ray of the position mark in reverse type as for the assembly 1 volume P.U. Only selector. The Don spitz model which is produced with 嘗 て Japanese make Jackson is the body material the yellow poplar, the body being to be common with ランデ&#12451 ; V, with the reason, this person and the completely same specification shortage so. The speaker grille and the appearance of the camouflage handle which has been taken to rear it is good, don't you think? is. PV of Mad House is remembered.

Comment

Hoss,

Been near the fruitbat lately????

Comment

Yeah -- Translated the info below the picts -- Well Kindof :lol

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I have no idea who Don Spitz is and what the hell Hoss just said. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

DOOHH!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

What the f..k did he say???

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X