Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian Olde Wolbers sig model

[ QUOTE ]
    pricing. bolt-ons are cheaper to make. also, most bolt-on necks (with a couple of exceptions) have a clear satin finish on them. a truly oiled bolt on neck isn't the most common thing to find these days.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally understand about the cost factor. I just think it would make more sense to just shoot the back of the neck w/ clear, instead of a poly color finish. Anywho, give me about 30 minutes alone with it and some 400 grit sandpaper and some tung oil and I'll fix it right up. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

This has MUCH less appeal to me as an import than as a USA, although the ebony board is nice. I'm not a painted neck fan, though - although that can be changed fairly easiy....
      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        This has MUCH less appeal to me as an import than as a USA, although the ebony board is nice. I'm not a painted neck fan, though - although that can be changed fairly easiy....

[/ QUOTE ]
        Dito. But I may grab one anyway, depending on final street price [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X