My collection...finally -- pic HEAVY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My collection...finally -- pic HEAVY

Those photos look computer generated. They are very clean.
    Sweet guitars in pristine condition, great job with the photos.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I have a custom made tele style guitar that has a bad-ass lacewood top on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't mind seeing pics of that! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

love bengal mmmmmmmm
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, here are the rest...

This is just a cheapo Harmony but it was also given to me.

Comment

Nice looking guitars. You are a true guitar junkie, like most of us. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

No, not computer generated. Just been practicing the last few days with the different settings on my camera. I found that depending on the color of the guitar I had to adjust the settings to get an optimal picture. I also used different backgounds and lighting to showcase the different angles and perspectives. I do take VERY good care of my guitars though. You should have seen some of the original pictures... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] Most of them had come out blurry and were horribly lit. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                I have a custom made tele style guitar that has a bad-ass lacewood top on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't mind seeing pics of that! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess since I made Madness post up, I will have to take pics of the rest of my guits. I don't have as many as he does, I've sold a pile in the last year and a half, as Joe Seneca said in Crossroads, "Times is hard". But the ones that are left are beauties, I'll try to take shots in the next couple of days.

Jake

Comment

Holy crap! You've got plenty man! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Damn nice bunch. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

that bass has one of the most beautiful tops I've ever seen on a guitar or bass for that matter....what's the finish called?
                      hopefully the demon red marblizer will look something like that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Great collection and nice pictures. Always pleases me to see JCFers taking good shots. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Pictures don't do this guitar justice" is almost a pet-peeve of mine... At least TRY to learn the ins and outs of your camera as Madness has clearly demonstrated. Props to you sir! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet collection!

It'll look something like that... as much different as it would be similar, from a distance. The bass above is like a combination trans red burl/quilt top... and the Red Marblizer will look more like a red EDS without the swirl and the other colors...
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Woah. Flamers! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            Nice collection you have there (I particularly love the finish on the bass), and excellent job on the pictures!

Em

Comment

<font color="aqua">NICE! Thanks for sharing!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

What camera did you use?
                                I know they are not cg images but something about the shadows/shines and backgrounds give them that look. It's weird. The green rug shots look a lot like a cg background. The ones against the couch look real. Although they are all real. Yeah, im going nuts.
                                What a beautiful collection of guitars. Not a word I would use a lot but definitely applies here.

Comment

Working...
                                X