1/8/05 Pinhead / Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/8/05 Pinhead / Jackson

I figured you Horror movie guys would dig this pic of me, Doug (Pinhead from Hellraiser) and a Jackson catalog that has the custom shop Pinhead guitar on the cover taken on 1/8/05:

More pics can be found here:

http://www.brooksguitarworld.com/chiller_jan05.html

Brooks
    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Re: 1/8/05 Pinhead / Jackson

Cool pictures Brooks .. looks like you had a good time
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Love that guitar with the "feast" picture. The black and white is really cool. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome!
        Doug rules, and I love the pinhead jackson, its like a match made in a dimension of pain thats released by a puzzle box [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool pic Brooks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I do have to ask one question though.....why (in all the pics I've seen) do you always have that "rectal thermometer up the ass" look on your face? I've just always wondered that. It's kind of a cross between pain and pleasure so I'm not sure quite how to interpret it.
          Please, no offense meant, just curious. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Very cool pics Brooks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Are you going to do more tribute guitars of these Horror actors?

Now I can't wait for your NAMM pics!!!
            [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Cool pic Brooks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              I do have to ask one question though.....why (in all the pics I've seen) do you always have that "rectal thermometer up the ass" look on your face? I've just always wondered that. It's kind of a cross between pain and pleasure so I'm not sure quite how to interpret it.
              Please, no offense meant, just curious. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I met Doug on Halloween a couple years ago at a party here in Phoenix. My old lady is a huge horror fan so we just had to check him out lol. The next Halloween we met Elvira.

Comment

It's funny that you met Doug on my birthday, when I got several Hellraiser DVD and a pinhead action figure as presents.
                  What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Very cool Brooks, I was just watching Hellraiser for the millionth time the other night.

Comment

I just ordered a Hellraiser CS guitar for a customer a few days ago. It's gonna be AWESOME when it's done!

Matt
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Cool stuff there, Brooks. You've got some really interesting pieces in your collection.

mm2002 - Where else would you put a rectal thermometer?
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I just ordered a Hellraiser CS guitar for a customer a few days ago. It's gonna be AWESOME when it's done!

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

matt, doesn't jackson still consider that a trademark infraction? not sure if that's the correct term for it, but i remember that was one of the things on the no-can-do list.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hellraiser II owns it!
                            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I didn't say anything...
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X