NAMM Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Stuff

Not sure if this should be posted in the General or the Dealers area so I'll post it and if it doesn't belong here feel free to move it.

I'm leaving for CA this Sunday. The show starts on the 20th but I usually hang out in Palm Springs for a few days before the show and get some much needed R&R. Anyhoo... I'm planning on posting pics (as I'm sure others are as well) and specs along with any other pertinant info from the show. I'll be checking my email and PM's on a regular basis so if any of you have questions, send them over and I'll get them answered each day. In the event you see something you'd like immediate info on, just call my shop and either Chris, Chad or Jay will get me on my cell for you.

I'm sure I'm opening up a can of worms by doing this... but do you guys have any questions that I might be able to get answered for you at the show?

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: NAMM Stuff

I'll also be keeping a running diary post of NAMM, Thursday through Sunday since I can post from my phone. It'll be like Newcs but cooler since it'll be real time
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Hey Matt, PM me yer cell or I'll send you mine, but I'd like to hook up with you Wed afternoon if possible.

Let me know.

Pat

Comment

Matt, enjoy playing golf and tennis in Palm Springs.
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Golf??? Tennis??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Although I do play golf (and suck at it!)... I'll spend the bulk of my time relaxing by the pool with my girlfriend.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Matt, you have mail.

Comment

Matt, is it too early to put in a request for a new J/C catalog if they have them? Since I can't make it to NAMM, sure would be nice if you could hook me up and mail me something to drool over. Thanks!

Comment

I'm sure they'll be mailing out tons of new catalogs to us dealers once they become available.

Comment

Working...
                X