Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHARLOTTE, NC JCFers!! I am invading yer 'burg....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHARLOTTE, NC JCFers!! I am invading yer 'burg....

...Feb 28th thru Mar 10. Got a live sound gig (corporate) at the convention center. I'll be the Coordinator/Tech Director/Audio Tech/Video Tech/Graphics Tech/Yadda, yadda, yadda....lol!

I'll be busy as hell, but I usually get a night or three off. It'd be cool to meet some of ya!
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Re: CHARLOTTE, NC JCFers!! I am invading yer \'burg....

I was just there at the Charlotte Conv Ctr for a trade show last month. Downtown is nice,
    lots of places to eat and drink at night. The rest of the town is rather boring though.

I'll keep the dates in mind in case I happen to be in the area around then. I live about three hours away.

Comment

Re: CHARLOTTE, NC JCFers!! I am invading yer \'burg....

I live in the University area. Charlotte sucks. I'll see if there are any good shows happening between those dates.

Comment

Re: CHARLOTTE, NC JCFers!! I am invading yer \'burg

Well, I'm here. Where are all the music stores in this berg? I've got the weekend off.
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Comment

Go see Fear Before the March of Flames at Tremont on Sunday! I'll be there! www.tremontmusichall.com You can come to Guitar Center if you want, I'll be working this weekend.

Comment

Wille - What's yer name, what do ya look like? I might make it over there (Guitar Center).

Comment

nor, shinedown is at amos's southend tonight i'll be there (friday march 4) my pic is in my profile here look for me i'll buy you a beer! boxcar which g/c do you work at? is it the one on 74 in mathews?
              The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

oops shinedown is at tremont tonight not amos's i'll be there
                The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Yeah, I work at the one on 74. My name is Ethan and I'm an ugly son of a bitch but I'm probably the best looking dude that works at that store.

Comment

This is the band that I'm trying to get Nor to come see tonight... www.purevolume.com/fearbeforethemarchofflames ...
                    I think they're great but I'm afraid he would hate them!

Comment

lol....
                      Not really my style, but sounds like a fun show. Unfortunately, I'm gonna need to stay fairly close to the Convention Center (got an early call on Monday).

Comment

Working...
                      X