Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headstock options ... 3 x 3 question ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headstock options ... 3 x 3 question ...

Did Jackson ever make a dinky guitar with regular sharkfins, binding, bolt-on construction, 24 fret, HH, and a licensed Floyd with a 3 x 3 headstock (like the one on an SLSMG) ... I'd prefer an import--something I could pick up on eBay ... I'd like to get a model number so I can know what to look for.

--Dan
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Re: Headstock options ... 3 x 3 question ...

I don't know about a Floyd, but they recently came out with these that are string-thru. http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...fpart=1#361526
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Didn't the TH/Stealth have a trem?
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking DXMGT but with a Floyd ... or a DXMG with the 3 x 3 headstock. Anyone want to mod one and sell it to me? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Good luck, that 3x3 was designed for string-thru guitars, because it is a staight string path from the nut to the tuners. With a Floyd you get a locknut, negating the advantages of the design.

Comment

Who cares about the advantages of the design? It just looks cool! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X