NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM

Speaking of NAMM, is there anyone out there that might have two extra passes? If so you can email me at [email protected].
    Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: NAMM

They have to be in your name - they are checking IDs to get the pouch.

Brooks
    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

So different from last year then - ie I was able to get some "GUEST" passes? I'd really like to go if anyone could tell me how to get in. I'd just like see what's new for 2005!
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Talked to someone who was there today, they told me that not once have they been asked for I.D.. That's why I didn't even try this year. Everyone made it sound like it was going to LAX tough to get inside.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Actually on the pas it says ID might be required for some things.... Everyone just overreacted IMO. ie ID is required to pick up your badge if it wasn't mailed to you...
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Your badge gets mailed to you, when you first get there you must stop at Registration with your paperwork and ID, then you get the appropriate colored badge holder and enter the show.

- Joel
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

Unless you know someone who has extras..... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No one in my group got asked for ID.
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Yeha, there wasnt that much checking Id's.
                  I will say I got ID'd one time tho...

Comment

Re: NAMM ID checking

They were checking IDs on Sunday. Luckily I know my way around the convention center and was able to sneak around to all the areas! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: NAMM ID checking

I was never asked for ID, and the initial registration to get the pouches, I got 3 of them myself, so no ID needed for me either.

They say ID's are needed every year, but I've never been asked, anytime, anywhere in 5 NAMM shows... There's just no way they can do that, there's too many people and it would be a complete nightmare for them to do this. So when it comes around next year, remember my post.

Pat

Comment

Working...
                      X