NAMM Pics... FINALLY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Pics... FINALLY!!

If things had gone as planned, these would have been up at 11:00am this morning. Due to numerous technical problems though, I wasn't able to post these until now. And Pat, if you're reading this I thank you VERY much for trying to help me with this earlier today! If anyone has questions about these guitars, PM or email me!

Pics to follow in a few minutes...

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: NAMM Pics... FINALLY!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
    I am waiting.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
      I am waiting.
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] DITTO!!!!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Were are they? I can't wait any longer

Comment

awesome!!

(I actually let out a woohoo! as soon as I seen this thread...)

Comment

Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

<font color="yellow"> [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Must...not...look...at.....Charvel's.....must...ho ld....on [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Very cool....thanks Matt.....

There's some nice guitars up there fo' sho [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Any info on the Limited Runs from Jackson (King V's and the others [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img])

Keep em' comin [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Nice stuff!!!!
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

THANKS MATT! Damn that double neck is fuggin cool, but I how thell would you switch necks? the ZZ Top thing?

The new Charvies are killin me too.
                  "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Yawn... another boring Charvel NAMM show. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Alot of cool Jackson's though.

Comment

Cool pix Matt!!! I was in your shop today, but I forgot you were at NAMM.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Yawn... another boring Charvel NAMM show. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Alot of cool Jackson's though.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree but that left handed reverse headstock Big Mouth Charvel is cool..as is the blood Charvel bass

Thanks for the pics Matt
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Those guitars are all so sexy!
                          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

OK, I would like to say huge thanks to Matt for posting these and also I must say this is one of the BEST Namm Jackson!!!
                            WTF is that Double reverse Rhoads and one is 10strings!?!??!?!
                            and 1hum archtop soloist in natural?!?!
                            Natural Soloist/Kelly/KV?!?! WOWOW!!
                            Also another Death Angel!?!
                            27fret Soloist!?!??!
                            Silver Double Rhoads?!?!?
                            Bond and Christian's guitars are HOT! I must have these for sure but where is the Bond Signature with Green bevels??!?

OK, I wet my pants badly and need to wear a diaper now.

Comment

he he I am there tomorow... that flame soloist(demon) is mine... hands off [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X