OMG! Kevin Bond is online.

Comment

Re: NAMM Pics... FINALLY!!

Hell yeah!!!

> Kevin Bond is online.
      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

well, since I won't be getting the proto [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img], I guess I'll just have to settle for a regular old Bond. We need pics of the green one. I want to see the inlays. Now i just gotta make the hard decision....satanist or pothead...satanist or pothead...satanist or pothead.

Also, what about getting a limited run going on these things...Toru, are you with me?

Comment

L, why not ask Kevin Bond himself since he is online? maybe he will sell you one... but is he really Kevin Bond? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Limited run? which one???

Comment

unless a cruel joke has been played on me, yes I do believe it is keving **** bond.

i meant a bond limited run. Maybe we can get a silhouette of Toru doing some massive hammer on and pulloffs as the inlays? Just a thought.

Comment

Yea, I want them all, especially that Rhoads LTD. That would definitely get me into buying a Rhoads. I wonder if they will go into production or custom shop only? Awesome.

I've been waiting all day and I leave my computer for 20 mins. and there's 3 pages of posts!!!!
              Thanks Matt and Brooks!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I'll be getting the KB1 with the blood red bevels ...

McD

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

i meant a bond limited run. Maybe we can get a silhouette of Toru doing some massive hammer on and pulloffs as the inlays? Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!
                  That would be the worst inlays Jackson will ever produce.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Those Kevin Bond Models, I counted 22 frets. Is it a 24-3/4" scale or 25-1/2"?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I'll be getting the KB1 with the blood red bevels ...

McD

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!
                      By the way Brian, NICE Bond Kelly on the new Catalog of Jackson!!
                      [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i think mc-d needs to send me that flame solist as a sign of good faith between devane and jackson...ROTFLMAO....d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

sweet pics matt!

Comment

The Bond Kelly is probably the coolest Jackson I've ever seen! The picture is cool, but damn it looks amazing in person.

McD

Comment

except for my first electric that was given to me by me parents a long time ago, I have never purchased a new guitar. I might have to buy one, send it with a touring musician for a while, and then get it back a year later all nice and beat up.

Comment

Personally I don't see much ... looks like a LOT of older stuff and freaky over the top graphic inlay stuff. It seems their emphasis was on look we can do neat inlays too. Hopefully they showed up with more than that?

That double neck is but ugly and totally useless - hell .. you'd have to be 9 foot tall to keep from smacking it on the ground then you'd take out your band mates when you swung around. Not to mention it looks like they are both 6 string [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X