NAMM Pics... FINALLY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NAMM Pics... FINALLY!!

I guess you two get the "Helen Keller Award" for not noticing the [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc, one thing at a time...let my blood pressure come down a bit before I deal with my vision impairment [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey hey.Oh yeah, there it is. I tought my side hurt a bit...HAHAHAHA.
        LATER!!!
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I say drop all trans finishes. I can do without them on Jacksons.

I say offer guitars that just have primer on them for a reduced price so you can just get what you want from GMW.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            II say offer guitars that just have primer on them for a reduced price so you can just get what you want from GMW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, now there's an idea! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I don't really care for Superjoint Ritual, but that Kevin Bond Sig V with red bevels looks so badass. I'll definatly be getting that and Christians sig 6-string in Black. The camo looks a bit [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]. That Kevin bond looks like it will be the most expensive MIJ Jackson. I don't mind that they are not MADE.IN.USA. I save money this way, but I still get a badass guitar. What's even more perfect is that both signature's are 1 hum routed guitars.

Comment

Black Cherry and Black Forest Green are gone?!? Uggggg!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Are they selling that 27 fret guitar to a dealer or is it going on someone at Jackson's wall?

Comment

It seams alot of us aren`t happy about the colors/graphic changes, but an equal amount of us, including me aren`t happy with a 15% increase in prices last Summer. I know for me, my CSD order would have been around $3000 before the increase, and $3450 after the increase, that`s not very cool. I could have seen a 2-3% increase, but 15% was way to much for me to handle logically. Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      II say offer guitars that just have primer on them for a reduced price so you can just get what you want from GMW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, now there's an idea! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a better one: Have GMW build you a guitar to your specs, with the art work you want. They'll build neck through too, you know. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Here's a better one: Have GMW build you a guitar to your specs, with the art work you want. They'll build neck through too, you know. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Except they won't build a lot of things. A Rhoads for instance - at least that's what Lee said a year ago when I asked. And now with the headstock issue I suspect a J/C pointy is out of the question too.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Like I said earlier if someone orders 1 you just paint 1, no big deal, of couse there will be a wait, but hell if I go try to get a model a store doesn't have in stock I'll still have a few months wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would make it a custom order. If they can't paint a batch that will sell, it's pointless mixing all the paints and getting ready to spray just one guitar?

That's like going to an auto body shop and asking them to paint one door handle for you in the color of your choice. It's gonna cost more in time and money for them than it's worth to do just one at no upcharge.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Why dont they just got 100% made to order then you could get what ever you wanted when you wanted it? They could still have base models so the parts would all be ready to just assemble ... accept no limitation as limitation.

Comment

Nice pictures and as usual some very good information from the members here. I went through the posts and did not see any close ups of the...not certain what to call it....Death Angel/Kelly variant? Looks like a bit of an attempt to recreate the Death Warrior. The 6 and 7 string DW's I have seen on this board were very cool! Thanks again for the pictures !

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                It seams alot of us aren`t happy about the colors/graphic changes, but an equal amount of us, including me aren`t happy with a 15% increase in prices last Summer. I know for me, my CSD order would have been around $3000 before the increase, and $3450 after the increase, that`s not very cool. I could have seen a 2-3% increase, but 15% was way to much for me to handle logically. Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

The store I'm at recently got a Fender Specialty dealership. I was overjoyed, thinking "All right, I can get Jacksons at dealer cost now!" So, I hit the price list to start planning some orders out, and I discover that my cost is currently *more* than the regular street price I would've paid at another dealer a few months ago. 15% is nuts. On top of that, they've now killed some of my favorite finishes, and my two favorite models. :^( :^( :^(

Comment

Working...
                                X