Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more lefty KVs, Kellys, Dinkys and Warriors?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more lefty KVs, Kellys, Dinkys and Warriors?!?!

I was checking out the new price list, and it appears that none of these models (DK1, KE2, KV2, KV2T, WR1) are available to leftys anymore. What is the point in them removing them, as they are usually made to order anyway? Adding this to the disappearance of finishes, i'm very disappointed.

I probably have enough cash to get a DK7 now, but if they have removed those models from their line, there is no chance they are going to do a left-handed DK7, or the Bond RR.

I think Jackson have done a great job with these signature models, aswell as many of the new ideas they have displayed at NAMM, but i just think it is a shame that i, and all the other leftys, will not benefit from the majority of these new additions.

I guess that puts the idea of buying a silver swirl KV2 later this year in the trash can!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry about the rant...i just wanted to be heard.

Re: No more lefty KVs, Kellys, Dinkys and Warriors?!?!

Now that's F***NG crazy!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] Jackson for the most part has been a rather 'friendly' lefty. I hope it was only a listing error.

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

So this means, all you lefties out there have to use the regular guitars like what Hendrix used to do..

Comment

Nah...we still get the Soloists and the Rhoads.

They could have at least told us in advance that they were going to cut these models, so we could get our orders in.

It seems like its definately not a listing error, as there is half a page dedicated to lefty with all four models on. I think in last years price list, there was an option for lefty next to each USA model.

I'll contact them next week just to make sure this is the case. Does anyone have an email address for them, i can't seem to find one?

Comment

I think there is no direct e-mail address.
          You should contact one of JCF Dealers instead.

Comment

Ok cheers. Ive already contacted Vwall about the DK7, so ill wait until he returns before i send him more questions!

Comment

I was just at Jackson website and they still have the links for those lefty models. You'd think they coordinate their web with their pricing guide but you never know these days. Let's just hope.

joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Re: No more lefty KVs, Kellys, Dinkys and Warriors

Anyone has any updates on this? Man, this would be the Day of Reckoning for me, if this happens. Please confirm this someone.

Comment

Im told that the Wolbers models will be available in Lefties pretty soon.
                  I hope it happens fast ;-)

Comment

The WOLBERS as a leftie?? My buddy is gonna go NUTS [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Any chance on the Bonds getting the same treatment?

Comment

Not sure on that...
                      I dont knwo how long it will be on the other models either. But as soon as I know. I'll drop a post.

Comment

I'd like a camo please !!!!!

Scott, let me know if you can get the DK6 lefty.

Thanks!

joe...
                        www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

So guys, is it a yes or a no, about the Jackson lefty imports? Also, Joe, what are the specs for DK6, and what makes you think that it is gonna be coming in a lefty? Just wondering.

Also guys, just for my knowledge, are there any 7-string Jacksons available, right now, or maybe anounced for future? Thanks!

Comment

Will do, Joe.
                            I havent got a time frame yet but I hope soon.

Comment

So, ummmm that'll teach you to be left handed! ;-) Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Comment

Working...
                              X