Summer NAMM Santana Rhoads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer NAMM Santana Rhoads?

Ok, I remember a post about this one a while back being sold (finally), but that it was broken during shipment.
    Where'd it go and how do I get it and how badly was it broken?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Summer NAMM Santana Rhoads?

Check this thread. SANTANA RHOADS

EJ

Comment

Newc - I shipped it to a customer in France. From what I understand it was in pretty bad shape when it arrived. I'm not sure where it is now but UPS has already paid the claim and the guitar has been re-ordered with the exact specs of the original.

Matt
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

DOH!
        I didn't know about this.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Why is it called a Santana Rhoads?

Comment

Because the Custom Shop builder Pablo Santana was probably the one making it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

No, it's not a Carlos Santana signature RR... I made that mistake once too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If the guitar is still alive, I'd like to get it if possible.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[quote
                No, it's not a Carlos Santana signature RR... I made that mistake once too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank god I´m not the only one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And his middle initial is "R", so they did a "PRS" model once (look in the Archives) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

PRS Santana model... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And that goldtop Kelly with TOM/stoptail and trapezoid/crown inlays like a Gibson LP goldtop... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gotta love Jackson. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      If the guitar is still alive, I'd like to get it if possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

hello !

i'm sorry but I don't know what became the guitar [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img].

Comment

I may have been the last person to play that guitar! I was at Matt's either the day of or the day before it shipped.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I may have been the last person to play that guitar! I was at Matt's either the day of or the day before it shipped.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have this luck [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Dis toi que la prochaine ca va être comme toucher à une vierge [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] hehehe

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Dis toi que la prochaine ca va être comme toucher à une vierge [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] hehehe

[/ QUOTE ]

lol [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

enfin un gars qui parle ma langue [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              t'es sur g.com aussi ?

Comment

Working...
                              X