Another long NAMM review, pics too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another long NAMM review, pics too!

thanks for the MCS pics! awesome to see some finished guitars (I hadn't checked the MCS website in a long time and there were only guitars in progress up there the last time I looked)

I like the look of the spawn, like a more practical beast [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a USA BCR Beast and it can be quite "pokey". The Spawn will not poke you anywhere whether standing or sitting. It's very comfortable to play.

Comment

Great review and great pics - that killer green GMW is truly awesome!

Rumor has it a Megadeth jam was also video taped?

Comment

I hope somebody got the Brad Gillis / Crazy Train song at the Nady Booth - that was amazing...

Brooks
          www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Great review and great pics - that killer green GMW is truly awesome!

Rumor has it a Megadeth jam was also video taped?

[/ QUOTE ]

In it's entirity about 5 feet from the stage...
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Just got finished checking out all your pics man (very nice)....and I realized we were sitting behind Brian Hoffman on the flight home to Chicago for 4 hours and didn't even realize it. I didn't recognize him at all...I was just checking out some of his ink...some cool work.
              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
              RIP Dime

Comment

Yeh, but I need some help with cleaning up the audio, it's real distorted...

The footage is awesome, just need to clean the audio.

I also have a bunch of swag for the board, I'll leave that up to the admin's to dispense... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh, and Dunlop gave us a couple of pics... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Who's missing their ESP Megadeth pass? I've got 2, both signed by Mustaine, Alexi, Carpenter and Lynch... I think this one is Brad's tho, not 100%, I'll have to ask.

Who's got pics from Lofflers? Can we try and keep these private until all parties have seen them and approve? It was a pretty crazy night, something right out of Coyote Ugly... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just want to make sure everyone pictured is aware of what's what before throwing them to the public here.

Pat

Pat

Comment

So Joel.... What'd the woman have to say about us? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I dare ask!!!

Fun times!

Pat

Comment

Pat I think after the Galaxy show you ended up with Brad's ESP badge... 90% sure that is the extra one

Comment

Need a pic to go with that sig Tets? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

yeah send it over... I can link it

Comment

wow, thanks for the cool stories, reviews and pics!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          must've been killer to party at Neal Moser's house..the Scot looks pretty crazy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Neal's estate has a nice view for sure!

Comment

Pat drop me an email so I have it - I tried emailing you but it just comes back. Did we take some pics on Thursday with a few of the Jacksons? Someone took a couple of me holding a few and I did the same - but were you the mystery man?

Brooks
                            www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

I have pics from lofflers that you took with my camera.
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Also Brian hoffman and his wife were way cool, I talked with him and clammy for a while when I was waiting For Tacii. also Tracii's New V Fuckin' Rocks. I so want one.
                                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                                X