Another long NAMM review, pics too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another long NAMM review, pics too!

Brooks, I don't have a pic of that group shot, I think my camera's toast as I'm missing a ton of pics that I KNOW were there... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Oh well, i got all the killer video, just need to figure out how to reduce the levels, I need some help.

Donny, email me those pics pls.

Remove the NOSPAM when emailing me.

Pat

Comment

The Galaxy show and the Vault show were awesome. Everyone was so awesome. Well... Except for N. Schon...(Spl???) He was a dick....

Comment

Hey Patman...despite how it seemed she had a great time. She said everyone was really nice...she just gets a little imtimidated and a little too shy when she's in a big group of people she doesn't know. What made it a little worse was was she had some other things on her mind as well...one concerning her Mother who's femur was shattered in a fall and had to undergo emergency surgery which surprisingly to me has the possibility of major complications relating to the heart...
        But all in all she had a great time....it was way too short though so next year we'll be arriving a little earlier...same with summer in Indy!

- Joel

PS - Amy also wanted to thank everyone for being to nice to her on Saturday...she had a great time...
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Pics are on the way Pat
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Who has a JCF group shot/ Post it!

Comment

Your cameras toast cause you are a mad man! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Brooks
              www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Pat do you have the pic of Me and Nikki???
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'm going to post all my pics a bit later, got the kids tonight and still yielding 50 emails a minute... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I don't have sh!t for pics!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I may have 50 pics, and most are crap, I'm extremely disappointed, but I think there's enough of them around, I'm not sure what I'm missing, but the group pic is one of them. Kev's got a ton of pics and he;ll be home tomorrow sometime, so he'll be my savior I hope!!!

Joel - I was trying to lighten her up a bit, I think the girls were to, [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I think we all tried to make her feel at at home, she seems real nice bro, a keeper! Make sure she comes back next year... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'll see what I have, I'm going to try a few recovery tools to see if it's not the media, but I've never had a problem with the sticks I used.

Pat

Comment

Pat. My bro has a bunch of pics. when he get them I will load them up. Hope your Computer problems are fixed. Talk to you soon. Had a great time hanging with ya!

Comment

Damn Pat you sure have good luck with Camera's at NAMM don't you?

Firebird... When I met ya I totally forgot that was your sig that always makes me laugh..

Joel how could Amy feel outta place with a bunch of guys who have a stange obsession with guitar gear and alcohol. she should be used to it now being with you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Seriously though tell her She was cool as hell in my book and I was glad she came.
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

The Mrs and I just got in about 7:30, then like a couple of lushes who just came back from a huge party in Anaheim, we went out for a burger and a couple of beers at The Dark Horse just seconds after dropping off the bags at home...

I'm sure Kevin has a picture of the group. However, he's not due in until sometime tomorrow.

Yeah, I heard the girls were trying to crack Amy's shell. Maybe next year she won't be so skittish. But it's all about being comfortable, so no worries. Kristi and I will have to have you two come to the city for dinner or something.

Kristi and I had a great time. We're hoping to make this a yearly pilgrimage. Thanks to everyone for making her feel welcome. (Chances are that she'll post something like that two when she sobers up [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Pat, you should encode your video to DVD, add the pictures as a slide show. Even if someone doesnt have a DVD burner on their computer, you can still watch it with any FREE player, IE: WinDVD, PowerDVD and WMP!

Sounds like a killer time, I hope to be able to join you guys out there sometime soon!

Mike

Comment

Working...
                          X