Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM Custom: 27 fret Soloists

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry it happened that way for you man. But I'll say with all certainty that the ring that I placed upon Kristi's finger is the farthest thing from a mistake that I have ever done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, its all good - I should have put one of these after my post - [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But it really was like that. I was off from work for MLK Day, went up to 48th Street in NY fully intent on buying a Goldtop LP or a SG with P-90s, and didn't really dig either. So on the way home, I pass 47th St, which is the diamond district... and since I'm a sucker, well, the rest is history. Now, had I bought a guitar, I would have cabbed it home instead of walked, and would still be enjoying that sweet, sweet no-hassle freedom.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      I know Kristi is interested, but I also know that she and I do not have that kind of scratch. (unless we want to get married in 2008)

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought an engagement ring instead of a guitar once. I'll never make that mistake again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry it happened that way for you man. But I'll say with all certainty that the ring that I placed upon Kristi's finger is the farthest thing from a mistake that I have ever done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, don't give up on marrige. Shit happens, ya get over it and life moves on. Hopefully we'll all be as lucky as Tekky and find someone that dosen't drive us mad [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Congrats too Tekky!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Yah, don't give up on marrige. Shit happens, ya get over it and life moves on. Hopefully we'll all be as lucky as Tekky and find someone that dosen't drive us mad [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Congrats too Tekky!

[/ QUOTE ]

As above - should have put in a [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] of some sort. I don't want to trivialize the experiences of some guys that really have it bad.
        Blank yo!

Comment

I'm not feeling anything for either of the guitars, unfortunatly.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Tekky - Drop me a line if you're interested, we'll work out a deal.

Matt
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

BTW - If anyone is interested in learning more about Mike Learn and his work, go to www.mikelearn.com. He's got a really cool site.
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                I know Kristi is interested, but I also know that she and I do not have that kind of scratch. (unless we want to get married in 2008)

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought an engagement ring instead of a guitar once. I'll never make that mistake again.

[/ QUOTE ]

i bought an engagement ring once that ended up costing me over a dozen guitars after it was all over :-(

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  i bought an engagement ring once that ended up costing me over a dozen guitars after it was all over :-(

[/ QUOTE ]

That would explain your predilection for Charvettes.
                  Blank yo!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Just wanted to let you guys know that Mike Learn is into guitars more than you may have known:

THE NEW LEARN GUITARS SHOP </font>
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Mike Learn is an up and coming paint artist in the Long Beach area who has made his name doing paint jobs on custom choppers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Er, it's Jesse James who is in Long Beach, CA (my hometown). And is known for his metal-working skills more than the paint.

Mike Learn is the painter in the Tempe, AZ area.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I should have this guitar here in a few weeks and it's going to tagged at $4500.00. Let me know if anyone is interested!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

That's interesting. You have to wonder if there is anything the guy can't do....He's very talented, that's for sure!

I talked to Mike K at the Jackson CS today. He said orders are filling up fast for the Learn Kelley's. I'm doing the TR covers for all the future Learn Jacksons. Mike L's wife emailed me his logo, I sent him a sample to proof. From my understanding he really dug it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Here's a preview:

>>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

<font color="aqua">Not to take away from your talent at all Doug (you already know you are [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]), but man, those laser engraver machines are awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks, Dave. This particular job didnt require much more than importing the file they sent me. All the artwork was done...which was nice for a change! I'm anxious to see what the finished guitars look like.

Matt, have you seen the new catalog, or know when it is supposed to come out??
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                That would explain your predilection for Charvettes.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
                                X