Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello from AZ

Hey Mike,
    Welcome! I met you on Sunday, you seem real down-to-earth...hey I already posted a thread on your Jackson work:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...o=&fpart=1

R
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hi Mike. Welcome to the JCF! As everyone else has said, killer work on those Jacksons! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Hi Mike, welcome to the JCF! Awesome work, look forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future.

Comment

I want to say both the wife and I spent a considerable amount of time talking with Mike over the weekend. Not only is he talented as you can tell by the Jackson graphics but he is one hell of a nice guy and a fan as most of the people here are ....

Keep up the good work Mike, we'll be talkin tins in the future ..

Kev
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I agree with Kev. It was a blast to hang with all you guys at the show. Glad you got home ok Kev, we are supposed to get hit with more snow ina few hours here...

Brooks
            www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Mike, grab a beer and enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

yeah they said 4-6 here tomorrow Brooks
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                X