X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson soloist standard professional

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I don't get how these rumours get started. Is it because we'd like to believe that Japanese luthiers are incapable of producing great instruments? That good old American know-how took care of the actual construction of the important parts, and some barely-trained Japanese furniture assembler put the thing together?

Anyway, enough o' my belly-achin'. The original pickups were made by Jackson in the US. The licensed Floyd was made by Takeuchi in Japan. The body was crafted and assembled in Jackson's Japanese plant

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who started the rumour. I read about it in a review on Harmony central.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

And THAT is exactly where the root of all evil lies. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Re: Jackson soloist standard professional

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      I don't get how these rumours get started. Is it because we'd like to believe that Japanese luthiers are incapable of producing great instruments? That good old American know-how took care of the actual construction of the important parts, and some barely-trained Japanese furniture assembler put the thing together?

Anyway, enough o' my belly-achin'. The original pickups were made by Jackson in the US. The licensed Floyd was made by Takeuchi in Japan. The body was crafted and assembled in Jackson's Japanese plant

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who started the rumour. I read about it in a review on Harmony central.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

And THAT is exactly where the root of all evil lies. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Are you by any chance a member of the HC forums? Your moniker sounds familiar.

Comment

Working...
      X