NAMM JACKSON GUITARS PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM JACKSON GUITARS PICS

Here is the link from Jackson Website [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    http://www.jacksonguitars.com/whatshot/winternamm2005/

Re: NAMM JACKSON GUITARS PICS

Thanks Toru! The Soloists are killer, but the Kelly is insane. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]I love that thing! The Death Kelly is cool too!
    It's very cool, but I could probably buy an import Jackson for what it would cost to ship that double reverse Rhoads! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very cool guitars all around this year. I was floored by all the pics in the other threads, but these are great full on pics. Too bad they don't have pics of the backs too. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Cool stuff, that's for sure.

I am not too sure the double is for real.
      By that I mean a player. Maybe they did it to show their capabilities as a CS and build stuff off the path.

Killer stuff nevertheless.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

The Skull Kelly is my favorite. But why are all the skulls painted evenly except the one by the lower horn? It appears slightly angled. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Here is the link from Jackson

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, good work! That's the the place I would look for up to date NAMM pics [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

What color Is that double V? Is it that red marble color that the Demon project was going to be? If so I really dig it.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

No, it´s "Crimson Swirl". The "Red Marbelizer" color for the Demon is the same without the swirl [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

(You DID look at the finish pics and Mockups that are also in that thread, or? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] )

Comment

Ah thanks for the answer, so it is the same color. Just applied different.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

There's stuff on the Charvel site, too.

Comment

I adore that korina Rhoads.

Comment

I don't think it's red, it's more rust or copper. Certainly not the color of TMDiamond's, by any means. I think it's the marbalizer with a Rust/copper kandy.

Pat

Comment

I just got confirmation the "Skull Factory" Kelly is coming this way, as is the transparent amber Charvel with EMG's and gold hardware. I don't have pricing yet though.

I'm glad I finally got out of that perfect weather in So Cal and got back to zero degrees and snow. NOT!!

Matt
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I love that amber charvel ..it was a hardtail
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yea! noone really mentioned about that one but looks very sweet with that matching headstock and hardtail bridge [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That would be this one.

Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X