AT Pro vs 750XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AT Pro vs 750XL

Sorry Travis, I sold it to Fritz a while back.
    I don't know who Fritz sold it too. cough*dave*cough

Comment

I'm on the trail!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I do know that I am going to by-pass the classifieds and ebay when I have something to sell
        and contact Mike first, since he seems to end up with all my "hand-me-down" guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eric I do not mind your "hand me down" guitars [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I would be more than happy to take whatever guitars you want to give me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I have been more than happy the guitars I bought from Eric they were in awesome shape , very very clean for there age.

[ QUOTE ]
        Seriously though, I'm glad to see the popularity of the AT Pros and the 750s hasn't faded

[/ QUOTE ]

They have become my favorite guitars to play. All of my other guitars sit in there cases.Even CS I placed is AT - 750 inspried.I also have become a short scale junkie because of them.
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          How does the neck on the AT compare to that of the 750xl? The 750 has a really nice neck, similar to my 650xl, but just different enough to give a unique feel. It is effortless to switch between the two. I would put them somewhere in the middle of my RG1527 Wizard-7 neck and my Hamer Artist baseball bat thick neck.

[/ QUOTE ]

The trem 750s have the same feel as the blue/amber AT.Which is a bit thicker than a new Soloist.Think if you are looking for a short scale guitar either will do just fine as the are very close in feel.The only real difference is the board wood and weight between the two.
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Working...
          X