Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson chick

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone remember Phantom Blue?These young (and oh-so-hot) chickie poos are a heavy shred band with amazing chops just like PB was. Only they didn't have Marty Friedman to "discover" them like PB did.

[/ QUOTE ]I remember Phantom Blue! Saw 'em a couple of times in Hollywood back in the day. They are still around but only Linda the drummer is left from the old lineup. She and the current guitarists are also in The Iron Maidens tribute to Maiden. Anyone know what happened to Gigi Hangach, PB's original singer? That girl had some serious pipes! The original main lead guitarist, Michele Meldrum, has a band called Meldrum and lives in Sweden with her husband, John Norum.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

guys she's like 16 or 17...one of my friends told me about her band...they're in new england...and she's supposedly a very good guitar player...i'll find tou more for you guys...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

You all could play the "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" game. I'm talking only about Charvel and Jackson guitars, of course!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          You wouldn't have to worry about that I think since she plays for Jaded..an all female metal band.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd wear a dress and and sing falsetto backup all night long, if I could just get five minutes alone with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now there's an image I didn't need...
          Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I never had the urge to be a roadie until now! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

We should send her a link to this forum...Oh, hell we would only scare her off in the first Blitzkrieg of posts anyhow!
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Not all babes are as tolerant as Em! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Nice dirty girl!
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I'd hit it...

Comment

Brittany and the #1 Bengal...oohh la la...
                    www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Someone get mp3's! She looks metal, but can she play?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Someone get mp3's! She looks metal, but can she play?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">With an ass and rack like that, who cares [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          guys she's like 16 or 17...one of my friends told me about her band...they're in new england...and she's supposedly a very good guitar player...i'll find tou more for you guys...d.m.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope...she's at least 19. The bio on the website said she was 18 when she first started to form the band.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            We should send her a link to this forum...Oh, hell we would only scare her off in the first Blitzkrieg of posts anyhow!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

She would be outta here in a hands clap! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Not all babes are as tolerant as Em! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Em, like in Emthrax, is a girl??

In case, that´s cool.
                              I know there´s a few other´s here too, which is positive for the forum I think.

Comment

Yeah,she's a girl,goodmorning sir! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X