Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF01 curiousity

Who currently owns JCF-01-02
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: JCF01 curiousity

Nunya Damn [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

you have somehting better to do with your time there sparky
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Not really [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Maybe you need to go take a walk and enjoy your day

Comment

i think that was romy's, kev.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Maybe you need to go take a walk and enjoy your day

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I need to follow you around the board and bust your balls all day [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Or I can just suspend you for the day [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] ... like I just did [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice move!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

It's nice to have the remote with a working mute button ha Kev? lol
                    We must!
                    We must!
                    We must increase the bust!
                    The bigger the better!
                    The tighter the sweater!
                    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Or I can just suspend you for the day [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] ... like I just did [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Frickin' Hilarious...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OOF!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Too funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Note to self: Don't piss off the admins.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh god... I'm sitting at my desk here at work, laughing my ass off!

Man, that was cold! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well, let that be a lesson to the rest of you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- E.
                              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                              X