JCF01 curiousity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF01 curiousity

welcome back NewC I tried posting in this thread many times yesterday but oddily they were deleted.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Oddly [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

opps sorry about the spelling error....thanks for the correction Kev
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Censorship's fun until it happens to you, eh Tracy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

<font color="yellow">That's gotta be a bitch [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Censorship's fun until it happens to you, eh Tracy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...agree...

Comment

Working...
              X