X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #RR0399!!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I dig the firebird and as you know the Charvel Explorer is cool especially since I did own it one time, one of only 3 Charvels that I have ever sold!!!

Cool Rhoads and a great "white" theme pic with all three guitars being white. Cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Trace that was mighty ALZ of you.. thanks.

NEWC - - Can I ge that copy of the dale carnegie course you took?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chad, I don't think Al Z owned that Charvel Explorer..not that I remember anyway. I bought it off ebay if I remember and sold it a little while after I got it. It eventually ended up on JC site then Chuck. As far as I remember.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Chuck
      That Rhoads is beautiful...enjoy it. I know you wanted one for a while.
      That white group shot is so cool.

You got a great collection bro!!
      Monte

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Ewwww. A JCF01 with a Kahler [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Newc....something to consider. His tips aren't thrashed like your JCF-01 is after the altercation between yourself and the attack chair [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

But mine ain't got no damn Kahler [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

It might get an OFR one day [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        And I found some killer-ass PJs that look like Vai's Floral JEM - kinda, except they're flannel and fuzzy with the little footie feet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

A Green Floral Rhoads - Randy might come back for it - or maybe to kick my ass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

"&amp; Newc,I'll take my original Rhoads with a Kahler over some pos with a pajama or table cloth refin!!Stick to destroying imports &amp; leave the comedy to Kev when he suspends your a$$!!LOL!! "

That was funny as hell! That's a cool guitar, and the Duncan Custom in my old Rhoads sounds great! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I dig the firebird and as you know the Charvel Explorer is cool especially since I did own it one time, one of only 3 Charvels that I have ever sold!!!

Cool Rhoads and a great "white" theme pic with all three guitars being white. Cool

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!!!!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chad, I don't think Al Z owned that Charvel Explorer..not that I remember anyway. I bought it off ebay if I remember and sold it a little while after I got it. It eventually ended up on JC site then Chuck. As far as I remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

L *MY* FAO!!!!!!

where did this guitar come from?

Comment

no wait ROTFL MY FAO times 10 !!!!!

Comment

Outstanding Chuck [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice Chuck, very nice, I love white guitars
                      what a great trio!
                      Congrats man, keep em coming! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Couldn't put it down last night(Mr. Insomnia!!),the old Rhoads neck profile is perfect!!Can't wait to get a Duncan Custom in it!!

Comment

Cool. Just add that guitar to the list of yours that I want (need) to play!!!!!
                          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Done!!LOL!!Thanx James!!

Comment

Very nice axe Chuck! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] You guys may convince me to like those damn V thingys yet! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X