February '05 GOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: February \'05 GOTM

Awesome axe Rudy! I'm not really a graphics person but that one is killer! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

really nice!
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

helluva geetar [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Good one. Glad you got it ini "under the wire" so to speak!
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Brooks; I have not posted my NAMM pics anywhere. I do have lots of them, you are right [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] There are so many I don't know where to begin posting them. If there are any specific ones you want just let me know. I also got some shots, from far away, at the All Star Jam at the Galaxie Theater [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rudy
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

All I can say is, "Pussy Galore" ala Sean Connery, who is by the way the TRUE James Bond. Not Roger Moore, George Lazenby, Timothy Dalton, nor Pierce Brosnan. Now I heard that P. Diddy wants to be the next James Bond. What a joke! He won't even need a Walther PPK to kill the bad guys. All he has to do is rap and twirl around like a monkey! LOL!
              "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

bonghits, Sean Connery is my favorite as well. I like the others too but Connery rises above the rest easily.
                P.Diddy should be the next bad guy Bond blows away in the next movie [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                X