Jackson/Charvel strathead necks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson/Charvel strathead necks?

First, Id like to say that this board is AMAZING. You guys really know your stuff. Can anyone lead me in the right direction of finding either 1 of these necks? thanx.

Re: Jackson/Charvel strathead necks?

eBay is your best bet at this moment. Feel free to use the "eFraid of eBay" section to verify if you're getting the real deal.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

<font color="yellow">Original only or replacement necks like Warmouth??

They are out there, but you pay dearly for them....and also you have to have the right sized body pocket unless you can live with shims.

They come up on the bay fairly often, but like so many other auctions, there is a lot of fraud out there.

GMW makes a very nice Strathead neck [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        GMW makes a very nice Strathead neck

[/ QUOTE ]

Not anymore
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Did any of you gents happen to see the 1978 Wayne Charvel neck on ebay about 2 weeks ago? It was up to about 370.00 before it was removed. I was afraid to bid on it for fear it was a fake. The logo was "wayne charvel guitars" written in cursef writing and I had never seen one like that before.

Comment

You might want to try and contact some of the more active collectors as often these people know about stuff before the items go on ebay.

Are you looking for a 21 fret Strat head or 22 fret...let me know I maybe able to help ya out.
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

A 22 fret, maple would be perfect, ala Warren Demartini. I know Warren`s necks had a wider radius than standard Charvel necks. Ive actually had the opportunity to play Warren`s 1984 snakeskin Charvel. ( i have pics of me w/it, but cant figure out how to upload it)The neck on that guitar was simply the very finest neck Ive ever layed my hands on. Guys, I sincerely appreciate all your help, thank you all.

Comment

send em to me @ [email protected]
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Is this it the same pic ya sent me..if so very cool with you holding Warrens snakeskin. I am Tracy if you don't recognize my gtrbuyer JCF handle. Hey email me and why not share Warrens French Charvel guitar Hard Rock story with the rest of the JCF gang.

Email me later I think I maybe able to help in your neck quest and welcome to the JCF.
                  Cheers
                  Trace
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Hey, Trace!! How are ya? your a good dude. nice to see ya here bro! thanx.

Comment

Comment

thanx kevin.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome Jared [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Wasn´t this axe on the ´Bay recently?? That one covered in "Real snakeskin"? Or was than another?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I wanna thank all you guys for the help, its much appreciated and hopefully Ill find a neck sometime in the near future. thanx again.

Comment

Working...
                            X