Custom Truss Rod Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Truss Rod Covers

I believe its huntindog (?) that is responsible for some dandy truss rod covers - does he have a website where us common folk can view his work and order his goods?

Re: Custom Truss Rod Covers

Here ya go.

http://www.westsigns.com/

Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Cool!!! I may have to get me some.

Comment

Does he have a page where his custom stuff is displayed ... similar to that cross, skull and the bomber etc?

Comment

http://www.westsigns.com/tr.html

Comment

Hey fellas....Sorry, I havent updated my site in a while....Been busy. I will have some new stuff on there soon (hopefully). Including a new "SLS" style TR cover:
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

yah update that site so I can order something cool [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] awesome work Doug.

Comment

Nice work HuntinDoug! Very impressive. Do you think you can make one with the diamond plate design for my SL2H?
                "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

As luck would have it I just received a couple on the mail from Doug today (thank you sir, that was far above and beyond the call of duty on your part). Here's one, tell me this doesn't look fantastic:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

that is an absolutely fuggin' gorgeous shot, love the colours and the truss rod cover adds a nice splash, especially when its hanging vertically I'd imagine

Comment

Wow. Wow. Wow. Love the blue quilt. Love the abalone logo. Love the MADE IN USA. Love the truss rod cover. LOVE IT ALL!
                      What's that truss rod cover made of, BTW?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Wow. Wow. Wow. Love the blue quilt. Love the abalone logo. Love the MADE IN USA. Love the truss rod cover. LOVE IT ALL!
                        What's that truss rod cover made of, BTW?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like the brushed gold that Doug does.

Comment

Wow. Can you do chrome? My SL2 is deep candy red with
                          chrome floyd, tuning keys, etcetera. Looks amazing on
                          that blue/gold guitar.

Comment

Doug is my hero!!!
                            in 2000 I ordered a custom shop SL2H dubbed the MF-1, bcuz my name is Michael Fonce! It has hot rod flames, speed neck, lo-pro Floyd, abalone flame inlays with abalone logo. Under the logo I had my full name inlayed in MOP and the truss cover engraved with MF-1! Since then I have wished ALL my guitars had that, just kinda makes them more personal. Well thanks to Doug that is becoming a reality!!!

Tomorrow he ships me out 5 covers, yes 5! WOW! 2 Black with white sig, 2 silver with black sig and one surpise in mirror, which I cant wait to see. He gave me an AMAZING deal and I will be ordering MANY more from him VERY VERY soon. Doug does killer work and is one of the coolest guys I have met, plus he lives here in Ohio, so thats a bonus, quicker shipping times!

Anyway, he is the sample image he sent me today and it kicks ass!

Thanks a lot Doug you rule! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I will post pix once I get them and install them on my axes!

Mike

Comment

Yep, I'm not normally big on customizing guitars (if you find youself thinking about customizing one it's obvious that you don't have enough guitars yet) but Doug's truss rod covers are cool. Here's the other he sent me though my pic really sucks, it actually looks just like the one in the pic above:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                              X