Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to change my avatar image and I cant get it too work....how the hell do I do this correctly ?

Re: Avatar Image

Geocities does not allow linking of images .. you'll need to find another provider to host the picture

[ January 09, 2003, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Send it to me if you want will, I can host it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

if you want a fair amount of free web space for uploading pics, MP3's or even building your own site, check out www.onlinerock.com it's pretty decent [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Your internet service provider should give you about 10megs of space on their server.

For example, I am on Comcast. I go to www.comcast.net and then log in. They have a "file locker" and also a spot to load personal web pages.

I have been with about 10 different ISPs and all of them have offered at least 10Mb of space for free.

Comment

Kuerbo, would you put up an Avatar for me [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] Thanks-Jack.

Comment

This new site would not take my Previous Login info. This is a test

Comment

I found a cool gif. while surfing, thought it might suit someone on the board!

Comment

Can anyone figure out why mine doesn't work? You can see it if you click on my profile, but not when I post in the boards...

'bane

Comment

Sun you are putting your avatar address in your Personal Pic area. Look further in your profile, there's a separate box for your avatar image. For example, click on my name. My personal pic is me on stage with my Rhoads Student. My avatar is Peter from Vader on stage with a Ran V.

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks man! ^^'''
                      It should be working now.

'bane

[ January 14, 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Sunbane ]

Comment

Working...
                      X