Namm05 shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Namm05 shots

Those are great shots. Some of the better pics I've seen from the show. Thanks for postin em bro. One question, I thought I recall a few guys saying Jackson was gonna make a vintage style Rhoads in Black with White Pinstripes. I didn't see any in the pics, but instead I saw the vintage Rhoads that looked pretty much like the same guitar they said they wouldn't make again. That first inlay dosen't look like it's sideways, but it could be me. Was I mistaken with the black or did they just make the same vintage Rhoads?

Comment

Is that a Schaller fine-tuning bridge on the King Kelly??

Comment

Damn, not a single pic of me. What up with that? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There is a pic of my sister though
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Great pics. Thanks for posting them.

Comment

awesome pics... the flame fender is hot! (no pun) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

You saw what happened to my camera after taking pictures of you, didn't you Donnie? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Kev's got the SH!T for a camera, he didn't want to take the chance... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Remember I wasn't actually there, you guys just carries my cut out everywhere!!!

My sister just purchased the same camera, she won't let me touxh it, that's probally for the best anyways
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

super cool Kevin. Nuno looked as charming and happy as ever. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    super cool Kevin. Nuno looked as charming and happy as ever. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

In his defense Nuno was sick as a dog ... I think that's where I caught it from dammit ..
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Kev what camera you use???
                      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Nikon d-70.. bought it on the advice of Chad
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Who did all that incredible work on the Fender Koi guitar?
                          That is a work of Art, That & I love Koi fish. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

I wrote these guys:

http://www.killerpaint.com/flash/kil...ash_index.html

to see how much it would cost to do the true flames on a guitar. In one of his E-Mails he said they do at least some of the work for the Fender Custom Shop. I am sure they did that Fender in shot 0131.

Comment

That flame fender is one of my favs! I had pics taken with it. It's a gorgeous guitar and the pics don't do it justice!

Comment

A month ago or so Kev posted live shots of his dog playing frisbie and those pics are soooooo impressive It really is a good camera and Kev has a good eye also
                                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                                X