Namm05 shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namm05 shots

Pat finally forced me to get off my ass and put up ALL my pics from hanging @ NAMM .... enjoy

http://www.jcfmembers.com/kevin/NAMM2005/index.html
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Namm05 shots

<font color="aqua">bout friggin time, you act like you have something else to do ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Seriously Kev, thanks, it's appreciated for those that couldn't go [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

now there's a guy who knows how to take pictures....pretty damn cool. Thanks for putting them up.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

cool shots
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Awesome pics... Thanks for posting them
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Awesome work man.
            Much appreciated!!!
            That´s an RR5 in picture #0117 , right...
            Why can´t they bring with them one in natural finish too, you hardly see one of those.

Comment

cool. you got a ton of good shots. my brother still has to get me the pics he took to put up...

Comment

That's the first I've seen of the Koi pond Fender - That thing is sick.
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

Yeah Ron Thorn and his dad did all the inlays on it... I have apretty good pic of it I will post..

Comment

Comment

Excellent pics... I have a bunch also, what service are you using to put the pictures up like that?
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I'm putting them on our own server but I used picasso to do the webpage...
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

excellent pics....thanks for sharing....I dig the Gretsch with the pin up girl art
                          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

yeah I love the old pin-up artwork.. like the bomber graphics and such .. I was tell John Walker I'd love to do a pin-up charvie

Comment

Great pics! What happened to Rudys pics,he has more then allof us put together?

Brooks
                              www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Working...
                              X