No announcement yet.

Photoshop request... anyone please..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photoshop request... anyone please..?

That's right Sunbane [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

and Shakeel, that's most of the story why I want that.. I always loved and still love Finland. Best metal bands in the world come from Finland and the people there are very nice. The country itself is beautiful and I like cold wheater..
    That explain the Finland Flag Graphic.

Alexi Laiho uses 24 frets, one hum, gold hardware rhoads guitars.. his guitars are black with yellow bevels or gold pinstripes.. I'm a huge fan but I don't want to copy him so I thought of my own thing.

what's his name.. the guitar player in Sinergy.. erm..Roope Latvala! he has a white rhoads and that one looks great. too bad his has chrome hardware (I hate chrome).

so.. white with gold hardware.. one hum.. 24 frets.. rhoads body.. cool graphic.. and my dream guitar is created [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah it's a great country.. 200 "sneeuwdagen" per jaar int Noorden [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hehe das best wel sneeuwpret dan [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ik kan jammer genoeg niet skien, snowboarden ofzo [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

ik ook niet haha, ik weet zeker dat als ik het ga proberen dat ik gelijk vanalles breek [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          ik heb eens geprobeerd te skateboarden.. ik ben na 2 minuten al gevallen en heb daarna 45 minuten buiten bewust zijn gelegen [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hahahaha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] , maar hey wees wel voorzichtig dalijk breek je je pols en/of vingers en kan je geen gitaar meer spelen [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

It's times like these when I miss my wife's Grandma Liikala the most. My wife is 50% Finnish (yeah yeah half the woman yada yada yada) but Grandma actually knew the language...handy for translating some of those black metal bands from Finland [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Alexi Laiho uses 24 frets, one hum, gold hardware rhoads guitars.. his guitars are black with yellow bevels or gold pinstripes.. I'm a huge fan but I don't want to copy him so I thought of my own thing....

...so.. white with gold hardware.. one hum.. 24 frets.. rhoads body.. cool graphic.. and my dream guitar is created [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can see one potential problem with that:
                Since one of Alexi's RR's is stolen, people would look at your guitar, thinking..."1 hum, 24 frets, gold hardware...this must be Alexi's guitar with a refin job!" =P

I like the finnish flag concept. I think it would be cool to have a maple fretboard with blue sharkfins to top it off, but maybe that's just me.... =)

'bane

Comment

people might think that, but the serial would show otherwise.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Same with the custom shop work order lol, but you'd still have those people saying "Obviously he had the serial number on the fretboard filled in with identical wood and restamped, and the work order is fake, and anyone at the custom shop who says that they helped build this guitar on the date on the work order are downright liars, because Jackson would never build more than one Rhoads with one hum, you'd have to be crazy to do that, that's like letting someone else have Wayn Gretzky's number, because of course Laiho is single-handedly responsible for any Rhoads with one hum! He actually invented the Rhoads shape. They took the R from Child*R*en of Bodom, the H from Lai*H*o, the O from Alexi's dogs name, *O*liver, the A from Finl*A*nd, the D from *D*enmark, which is pretty close to Finland, and the S is obviously from *S*ushi, he loves Sushi!"

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Let's not go TOO overboard now, Dumpy... hahaha!!

Comment

*lmao* [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Dave:
                          Heres a revision of Powertubes revision. One hum gold mounting ring/machineheads and pinstripes.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's sharp! I didn't think about matching colored binding like that.
                          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Cool AF i think i should take a look in Finnland sometime [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] hadn't even though of that haha

Comment

That looks pretty sweet, but I'd line up one of the lines with the fretboard...

Oh...

After Forever \m/
                                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X