that's actually pretty cool.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Re: PHOTOSHOP

i dont know, from that pic it looks like you wont be able to see the strings when your playing it.lol.

Comment

that's hot sh1t lance, but where's the oxblood? i had an oxblood one that i sold to jack frost and it was red. i do love that thing you got there.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Jack frostactually bought something?Christ, he used to call drumcity and beg them to send him stuff for free since he was endorser.
          When they came to town, i drove him to the show from dcgl, all he wanted to know was where he could get some powder.Tweaker.

Comment

and then you took him there eh davey boy gomes?-lol
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

as long as tommy and sully like it and davey boy is 65% on it, sold....I am going to finalize the korina order tomorrow and get it shipped to the guitar builder. I think black headstock instead of matching oxblood is the way to go, don't you dudes? That way you get more of the original lp feel. The headstock design will be hard to do, but we'll figure something out. i plan on this being the last guitar I buy for quite some time. Going out with a bang.

Comment

P.S. The goldtop Kelly is quite nice. I love the logo. You are lucky to have it.

Comment

actually, it looks killer lance-a -lot.I wouldnt kicker outa bed.

Comment

Working...
                  X