Custom Shop wait time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Shop wait time?

I have a different opinion than most of you, but I like that it takes so long. I can put XXXXX amount down, and then save up the rest. I like that, some of you have all of the dough ready, so I understand your position. I am hoping mine takes at least a year to get done. Jack.

Comment

You do have a point, I am actually paying mine off a little at a time. The dealer gets the cash, I get the piece of mind of not having a big bill at the end of the wait - the better to enjoy the finished product!
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I just received word that one of my customs is in transit. Just about a year. Maybe a little less, actually.

Pics to come next week, hopefully! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Sorry, I thought my question got through, I guess not [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Xeno, did you use Matt?

[/ QUOTE ]

It did, and I said Yeah. Yes.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Xeno,
            I now have my work-order from Jackson, so it took from the 7th to the 18th Feb to go from inital quote to final confirmed work order.

Maybe there's a delay with yours as you're amending an already submitted order?
            Cheers
            Ian
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              Sorry, I thought my question got through, I guess not [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Xeno, did you use Matt?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange, I make a change to my CS and had confirmation in 3 days from Matt via email.

Comment

When I placed my order with Matt, I got within 3 days a reply from Jackson. As the quote was lower than I expected, I just did a little change in the custom order, and it's at least one month that I have no news.

Anyway, last year, I already waited 8 months for my graveyard soloist. I'm trained at waiting now!
                What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Hey RR05xx, I just noticed your signature, it works well with mine!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

btw;
                        talking bout custom shop wait time, I remember a thread in here, quite a while ago, where a guy posted pics of his jackson beeing built in the shop.

is it still possible to get some pics like these?
                        I think it's pretty cool to watch progress...
                        or can I get in contact with the shop for something like this or maybe to get an about-date for her beeing finnished?
                        or don't they mess with a small german customer at all?

waiting sux sooooo big time... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I have exactly the same question, I will ask to Matt right now, I'm sure he doesn't mess with a small french customer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Comment

Matt said to me on Friday that photos were something Fender were going to bring in, but haven't as yet (bummer as I've just ordered a customshop guitar!). Looking at Matt's recent post on the Demon in the limited run section, it looks as if they will do pics of guitars when in a limited run though....
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

The only thing Jackson has said to me in recent times regarding pictures is on the small batch guitars. It would be nice if they'd include pictures of all the CS guitars, but at this time it appears they're only offering this on small batch runs.

Matt
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

Xeno, did you use Matt?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange, I make a change to my CS and had confirmation in 3 days from Matt via email.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... I still haven't had my changes confirmed. I'm talking about changes I made to my confirmed work order that they wanted signed, not an order that had already been finalized.
                                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X