Another new toy for Warrior...RR1T has landed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new toy for Warrior...RR1T has landed

Big thanks to Eric (Chaoskaty) for hooking me up with this awesome RR1T!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

She's a beauty! You will not be disappointed with the "return favor"....I promise! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Pics coming shortly! Gimme a few more minutes to sit and jam on it...LOL!

Re: Another new toy for Warrior...RR1T has landed

Kick ass!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like those pinstripes! Very nice Ken!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Awesome! I'm glad to see it made it there ok.

What's up with that V ya got hangin there Ken? Looks pretty dam cool! Pics??

BTW, Chaos Katy is my cat.

Comment

Real nice, almost bought that one myself but went for Robs GMG one instead. They're great, aren't they? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

awesome [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] congrats

Comment

Sorry Eric,

I couldn't remember what your ID was on here...it changed a few times. LOL! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks again dude!....she's a sweetie! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Pics of the Goth coming shortly...haven't gotten around to buffing it out yet, so it's looking a little gnarly in the finish, but when it's done...pics will fourthcoming! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I had a cat named Katy too! (not ChaosKaty)...LOL!

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks great, except it's missing two frets (23 & 24). [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding. The pinstripes do look cool. Nice wall of guitars you have there. I need to do that to one of our walls.
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I agree about the missing frets Hamner1!

But if you've played these guitars long enough...you get used to that shortcoming. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually...I was raised on playing Gibsons all my life, so it's not a big deal to me. 24 frets is just a welcome change!

Comment

Yeah as much as I want a 24 fret Rhoads, from the ones that I have played at the music stores, I could survive without the 2 extra frets.

My hope is to get a Custom Shop Shortwing LTD version in the future. Of course I want to add an RR1 or RR1 Pro as well.
                      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Sweet, very sweet! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Gotta love that Jackson wall in your house. Even a Jackson clock, YEAH!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Gotta love that Rhoads... always looks fabulous in white. And your Sonic Feather bass or however you named it. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

OK...here's some pics!

[ January 10, 2003, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: WarriorX7 ]

Comment

Me wants.

I'll have to do a Vai [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                              [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Wicked axe. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                              I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Working...
                              X