Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson/Charvel NAMM finishes trifold scans!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson/Charvel NAMM finishes trifold scans!!!

I agree Sully, 100% I thought they were all nice, pricy, but very killer!

Pat

Comment

Me too, WTF. I want that HRF strat-head in the worst way. Why show it if I can't order it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        3333, man I called to buy that Korina Soloist and it was sold, you booger [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like I called just in time. That day all 4 from the series got sold(all to differnt people). I still haven't gotten it. Jason told me it was supposed to be here in the next week or so. Jackson said they were using them to shoot for the catalogue.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I really like that white bengal.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I'm glad to see they featured the Gold Marbelizer RR with gold hardware and cutouts that I had here. Too bad UPS reduced that guitar to a pile of splinters and wire though!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's THE worst shipping related thing I've heard happen. That guitar was too damned nice in every way for it not to get to the owner in once piece and be played. That sux.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it seems to be alive again GOLD MARBLE

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

It can't be...
            The RR was mine, and I must wait an eternity to have another one ! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello Lastaly, je ne t'ai pas menti quand je te disais que ta défunte était au coeur des conversations [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]! Vraiment désolé pour toi.
              What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

thanks for posting the evh flyer!! i've been trying to get one of those off ebay to hang up and frame and i keep cheaping out when i get sniped.

I'll just print that off on my photo printer and frame it -

THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                X