New to Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New to Jacksons

Welcome to the JCF Don. Your membership here gets you special deals with me. Take a look at my site to see what I sell and let me know if I can help you out with anything!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Welcome. You already have more Jacksons than me. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Hi Don! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome Don! And congrats on the new arrival! I've only been here a little while myself, I can tell you this is a PHENOMENAL place to hang! Funny thing is once you get a Jackson in the house,,they start multiplying like rabbits!
          DiMarzio Endorsee
          www.dimarzio.com
          Morley Endorsee
          www.morley.com
          "Intelli-Shred" author
          www.myspace.com/intellishred
          NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Thanks to everyone. I agree this Jackson is probably the first step. I'd like to get the "ultimate" Jackson, but after looking through the gallery, that will be a tough decision LOL!

BTW - still waiting for it to arrive - I'm in Los Angeles on business (guitar shopping LOL!) and hope it arrives before I get back on Friday.

Comment

Update:

I've been playing with it since Friday, and it is in brand new condition (plastic stuff protecting truss rod cover and tuning keys).

It was stamped US(ED) on the headstock, and I can't find a serial number - on bolt ons, are these usually on the neck plate? My neck plate is chrome with no marks on it.

Comment

Working...
              X