Coral Sea finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coral Sea finish?

I saw the picture of it in the new jackson catalog, do you think this would be a good colour for a custom rhoads? Anybody ever seen one? Got any coral sea pics to sharE? Thanks!

Re: Coral Sea finish?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/notp1/jcf/05.jpg

Comment

If you're going to order a CS axe, the most important thing is if YOU like the color. Who cares what the rest of us think? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        If you're going to order a CS axe, the most important thing is if YOU like the color. Who cares what the rest of us think? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        I have never seen it in person, I wanted to know if it loks as cool as it does in the pictyures. I guess I phrased it wrong.

Comment

I've got a couple pics of my old Coral Sea Dinky on my website for you to see........
          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
          RIP Dime

Comment

That looks awesome Joel! How thick is the paint? Does the paint affect the sound? Anybody seen a kv or rhoads done up like this?

Comment

C'mon! I know somebody knows of where there is more pictures, I have only found this one and Joels', plus the one in the new catalog.

Comment

Another one, this came from JCguitars.com

Comment

The paint and clear seemed like a standard thickness...it's like a blue base with green and some other colors speckled on top....
                  Chicks always dug the paintjob on that Dinky the most....

- Joel
                  RIP Dime

Comment

Hah! I dont know why I like it so much, it reminds of like something Caparison would do, and I have always liked there finishes, BTW how do you like your cap Joel?

Comment

I think a 7 string rhoads would look awesome in that finish, and so far it seems only dinky and soloist were made with it, that'd be cool to own the first.

Comment

Yeah it definitely looks like a Caparison or Rand finish. I love my TAT...it's a totally killer axe. One of my favorites...It plays great and everything on it is perfect. I've only seen this finish on Soloists and Dinkys too...it's pretty rare...
                        RIP Dime

Comment

My favorite graphic!! I may get an SL2H in that color if they brought it back? Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            The paint and clear seemed like a standard thickness...it's like a blue base with green and some other colors speckled on top....
                            Chicks always dug the paintjob on that Dinky the most....

- Joel

[/ QUOTE ]

And thats whats REALLY the most important thing eh?! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

SLayer, it is in the new catalogs so yes they are offering it again!! Let me know how that all goes! I just checked the custom shop order form and its added already in their! 27 fret 7 string rhoads fer me!

Comment

Working...
                              X