Board Closing For Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Closing For Upgrade

I will be closing the board down at 2pm central time to upgrade the board to a newer version. May take a while...may not.

Re: Board Closing For Upgrade

Ya think it will work at all? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Who knows with the shitty server we got... [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Noooo. I guess this meens I actually have to step away from the JCF. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeh, that's it, blame it on the server... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Always the server dude's fault aye? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Jeremy broke the board again! :lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Yeh, that's it, blame it on the server... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Always the server dude's fault aye? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

<center>
              <font color="green">Dude, it's not the server!</font> </center>
              Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn, you ARE gonna force me to use that, aren't you? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I knew you'd like it.

If you do want to use it, let me square it up... It will distort if you use it the way it is...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Go for it... I look like a strung out server junky... Which I am in a big way this week... Geez!

Pat

Comment

Is it just me, or is the board BLAZIN' fast now? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

The downside is that if you're typing up a post and you hit the back button on your browser and then go forward to type again, all your typed text disappears. No biggie.

Comment

Nice to see the Search hasn't been upgraded. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Even Metacrawler had a better interface and more advanced search capabilites 10 years ago. *shrug*
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Has the board been upgraded? seems to load really really slow for me, and i'm not on dial up connection
                          93 USA Soloist EDS
                          USA HT6 Juggernaut
                          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I agree. I have an almost brand new computer and a cable modem and the board is loading really slow. Seems like it takes forever to post.

Comment

Working...
                            X