Contacting Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting Jackson

Has anyone had much luck contacting jackson in the past, as i never have, couldn't find e-mail addresses on their website, and tried contacting fender but got no reply.

Re: Contacting Jackson

I´ve unfortunately had the same experience. But others seem to have better connections... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hahahahahaha!

I have once! Takes forever.

I can't tell you how I got the name but it is below.

I tried and tried to get this guy by phone. Then I tried by email.

Finally, I got some guy at the Fender custom shop to patch me into him and got him on the phone.

Took a long time.

So good luck!

(Admin edit** .I don't think Mike would appreciate you giving his number out on a public forum)
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

FMIC customer Service is 800 488 1818. I've been on the phone with them more times than I would prefer.
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

thanks guys, unfortunately im in the uk so would prefer e-mail

Comment

What's the reason you're trying to contact them? Any good Jackson dealer should be able to answer your question.

Matt
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              thanks guys, unfortunately im in the uk so would prefer e-mail

[/ QUOTE ]

Dealers are prohibited from releasing names, non main phone lines and extensions and email addresses.
              I agree with Matt, If the dealer knows his trade, he should be able to answer you or at least make the call for you and get the answer..

Please let me know if I can help.

Comment

Working...
              X