My Day At Jackson Headquarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Day At Jackson Headquarters

Cool, Matt. Hope you got everything out of it that you wanted. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

very cool Matt. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Cool, Matt. Hope you got everything out of it that you wanted. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd say it went really well. Everyone out there is extremely nice and it was great finding out about some of the up and coming products.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          I'm looking forward to seeing the Custom Shop myself. This time around it was all the offices though. Hopefully next time I'll get to the factory.

Sorry Toru, no pics...

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have mentioned somthing Matt ..we could have gotten Shannon to give you the red carpet treatment ..

[/ QUOTE ]

Next year, we should all chip in and get him "schnockered". He'll probably end up handing us the keys. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Wrong place to post, Matt. Shouldn't this be in the classifieds? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Or perhaps the dealer section?! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Nice Matt! Everyone I've met from Fender seems to be very genuine, cept for DFW of course... He wouldn't even let me hold a friggin axe at NAMM a few yrs back... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Anyway, you know I'll chip in... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Wrong place to post, Matt. Shouldn't this be in the classifieds? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Or perhaps the dealer section?! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

??
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Cool Matt, thanks for sharing.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

??

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh. I was poking fun at the fact that while Matt gives us some info on the Jackson administration his post is sort of an advertisement to buy now because he knows more about Jacksons and has a more intimate understanding of the instruments we all love and cherish. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

So who wants to try and bribe me for info on what's up and coming in Jackson and Charvel land?

I accept cash, plane tickets, Ferarri's and gift certificates to really expensive restaurants.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding... my lips are sealed!
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Did you ask about the details of that magic ritual of keeping completed custom guitars? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That's great !

Did you see my RR CS somewhere ? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Matt, sounds like a cool trip! Nice to know that they're still able keep things seperate as opposed to being absorbed and disappearing into a big corporate entity.
                            DiMarzio Endorsee
                            www.dimarzio.com
                            Morley Endorsee
                            www.morley.com
                            "Intelli-Shred" author
                            www.myspace.com/intellishred
                            NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

great story matt
                              i bet you had a great time

Comment

Cool Matt!!

Without disclosing any trade secrets or strategies, are any Charvel Strathead Retros on the pipeline?
                                Is Charvel making a better showing at Summer NAMM?

Thanks dude.
                                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                                X