need some pics please......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some pics please......

i need some help with some war plane or camo graphic pics, if anybody has some thay can share with me and everybody else that would be great, i may be refinishing a guitar and would like some ideas
    thanks
    jon

Re: need some pics please......

maybe this will jump start the topic, this is one i have now but am looking for something a little different.....

web page

Comment

Here ya go. Check out GMW guitars. There are a quite a few pics there. Search the custom graphics and custom refinishes here. http://www.gmwguitars.com/custompaint.html

I like these. Killer guitar you have by the way! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

http://www.gmwguitars.com/graphic1/gg29.jpg
      http://www.gmwguitars.com/061900/navy.jpg

Chris
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

thanks chris, mine is in the gmw site as well, i was looking for some variations to take ideas from
        thanks again chris
        jon

Comment

Here are two that I have coming within the next couple of weeks. These were done by GMW. The Navy camo is along the lines of Amir's Charvel and the other is a Flying Tiger type graphic. Dan Lawrence does awesome work.

Comment

Lloyd's take on the warplane graphic is nice:

Schecter has a couple in their current lineup as well:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Here's one that would look good:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Voodoo5, those are excellent graphics. Very detailed, GMW did a great job for you.

Comment

Love that navy camo! Can't wait to see this one finished. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

voodoo, those are awsome, are those model 2 bodies? very nice
                    yetanotherone, those are awsome as well, i do like the lady riding the bomb just need something behind it....
                    keep em coming
                    jon

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      i do like the lady riding the bomb just need something behind it....
                      keep em coming
                      jon

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be Bettie Page!

I particularly love Lloyds bomber graphic (the one with the bottomless blonde!)....GRRRRRRR!!!

Comment

Voodoo5, they look great. The Flying Tiger is my fav of the 2.

I did a German warplane graphic on a Model 2 a while back but I don't have pics anymore, and I seriously doubt anyone saved pics of it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Homebrew Blackbird - stripes and dots are my crapass paint skillz, decals are my smooth-ass computer skills [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          White areas around chick are my lame-ass hand-tool skillz [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Full-body Flying Tiger:

Original Warbird Warrior 'Pearl Harbor' chick:
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

those are nice newc, i remember seeing one on a soloist that had almost the same graphic as voodoo's flying tiger, if anyone has that pic please post.....
                            and oh ya keep em comin' thay all look great
                            jon

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Here are two that I have coming within the next couple of weeks. These were done by GMW. The Navy camo is along the lines of Amir's Charvel and the other is a Flying Tiger type graphic. Dan Lawrence does awesome work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Those are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X