Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: guitarstand for RR

Ultimate here.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have a Stageline dual guitar stand and the Rhoads hangs from the headstock without touching the ground.

Here's a link to one on eBay. Stageline Dual Guitar Stand

I snagged mine new on eBay several months ago. If I remember correctly I paid something around $17.95 and $5.00 for shipping, but my memory is kind of hazy, it may have been $20.00 for the stand and $10.00 for shipping.

[Edit]My Stageline stand is extremely stable. I'm a pretty clumsy oaf and I have yet to knock mine over.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        <font color="aqua">I also have the "Ultimate" stand and it's excellent. As far as falling over, I guess it depends on how hard you run into it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just came to this because I was looking in a well known shop around here and they didn't have anything stable enough even for the seller's own taste. He advised me to just put the RR1 back in the case!! Can you believe that?

Comment

+1 for the ultimate, they're great

Comment

Another Hercules stand user here.
            DiMarzio Endorsee
            www.dimarzio.com
            Morley Endorsee
            www.morley.com
            "Intelli-Shred" author
            www.myspace.com/intellishred
            NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              <font color="aqua">I also have the "Ultimate" stand and it's excellent. As far as falling over, I guess it depends on how hard you run into it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just came to this because I was looking in a well known shop around here and they didn't have anything stable enough even for the seller's own taste. He advised me to just put the RR1 back in the case!! Can you believe that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubt he will be awarded "Salesman of the year"

Comment

Hey, you know what's better than an Ultimate?

TWO Ultimates!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Yes, I have two of them! I win!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

They definitely rule for pointy guitars... and for superstrats as well. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I make my own guitar wall hangers from 6" x 6" scraps I get from home depot, garden tool "U" hooks, and some paint. I'll post pics of them tonight. They only cost me maybe 2-3 bucks each to make and I can paint them whatever color I want.

Comment

I use Hercules and Ultimate both. I started out with Ultimates, but recently have started purchasing Hercules and like them a lot. I can't stop playing with the mechanism at the top that grabs the headstock.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I make my own guitar wall hangers from 6" x 6" scraps I get from home depot, garden tool "U" hooks, and some paint. I'll post pics of them tonight. They only cost me maybe 2-3 bucks each to make and I can paint them whatever color I want.

[/ QUOTE ] Good idea, but that won't help the average schmuck at a gig. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

2 hercules here. Keeps all my V's safe and stable!!
                        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Hercules, and like some of you, I can't stop playing with the mechanism either.
                          http://www.musik-produktiv.de/shop2/.../artnr/3046075

Here's a link but the store's in Germany unfortunately.

JT

Comment

Ultimate also....the ONLY stands that I used to hang my Warriors and RR's on.

Comment

Hercules stands here, gonna order a couple more from Matt in a little while.
                              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I use the Hercules GS414B. I've got a spare I haven't used if anyone needs one...shoot me an email

- Joel
                                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                                RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                                X